More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
Boost your snacks by using our Smoky Paprika Kale Chips Recipe
Baking kale draws out its water content, causing it to crisp. Crunch this smoky-salty snack and you could quell your yen for potato chips.
Preheat your oven to 180deg.
Remove the stems from one large bunch of kale and tear the leaves into large pieces.
In a large bowl, toss the kale pieces with ¼ cup olive oil and 1 tbsp smoked paprika.
Line a baking sheet with baking paper, scatter the kale on top and roast until the greens are dry and crispy, about 30 minutes.
Toss with ½ tsp of sea salt and serve.
Makes 6 servings