More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
Boost your snacks by using our Smoky Paprika Kale Chips Recipe
Baking kale draws out its water content, causing it to crisp. Crunch this smoky-salty snack and you could quell your yen for potato chips.
Preheat your oven to 180deg.
Remove the stems from one large bunch of kale and tear the leaves into large pieces.
In a large bowl, toss the kale pieces with ¼ cup olive oil and 1 tbsp smoked paprika.
Line a baking sheet with baking paper, scatter the kale on top and roast until the greens are dry and crispy, about 30 minutes.
Toss with ½ tsp of sea salt and serve.
Makes 6 servings