More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
Boost your snacks by using our Smoky Paprika Kale Chips Recipe
Baking kale draws out its water content, causing it to crisp. Crunch this smoky-salty snack and you could quell your yen for potato chips.
Preheat your oven to 180deg.
Remove the stems from one large bunch of kale and tear the leaves into large pieces.
In a large bowl, toss the kale pieces with ¼ cup olive oil and 1 tbsp smoked paprika.
Line a baking sheet with baking paper, scatter the kale on top and roast until the greens are dry and crispy, about 30 minutes.
Toss with ½ tsp of sea salt and serve.
Makes 6 servings