More Useful Stuff
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
- +Going Bald? Here’s When You Should Shave Your Head
- +Here's Why You Need to Walk More than 10,000 Steps Per Day
When the lights are low, the wine is out and the moment calls for something sweet and light, don’t wuss out: there are major rewards for putting some effort into your plate. This gourmet option will knock her socks right off.
This is a great salmon dish that you’ll want to try tonight.
HOW TO MAKE IT
Mix the marinade, pour over the salmon and leave for 30 minutes in a non-metal container.
Remove the salmon from the marinade, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. and pan-fry the salmon for 2 or 3 minutes a side.
The sugar in the marinade will caramelise quickly, so moderate the heat accordingly. If needs be, finish the salmon in the oven.
Mix the slaw ingredients together. Mix the dressing ingredients together and toss through.