More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
1 cup cubed chicken breast
1 cup cubed sweet potato
1 cup broccoli florets
2 tsp olive oil
Caribbean Jerk seasoning as needed
Directions: Place a medium-sized, non-stick pan over medium to high heat. Add olive oil, chicken, and Caribbean Jerk seasoning. Stir as needed to cook the chicken on all sides.
As the chicken cooks, place the sweet potato cubes and broccoli florets in a bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes to steam.
Once the vegetables are done steaming in the microwave, add them to the frying pan. Stir and reduce heat. Cook until chicken is done and sweet potato cubes are fork tender.
Makes 1 serving
Calories: 1949 kJ