More Useful Stuff
- +8 Incredible Sweet Snacks For When You Crave Dessert, But You're On A Diet
- +Why You Should Be Taking Probiotics If You Want A Flat Belly
- +Eat These 5 Foods To Slow Down Hair Loss
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Eat These 8 Best Foods For All-Day Energy
Oak-Smoked Chocolate Mousse With Braaied Bananas
– 2 cups dark chocolate
– Seeds of 1 vanilla pod
– 1 cup cream, whipped softly
– 4 egg whites, whisked to a stiff peak
– 4 bananas
– 1 dark chocolate slab
1.) Place the chocolate in a bowl over a bain-marie. In a Weber, bring oak chips to a smoke over low heat. Place the bain-marie inside the Weber and cover. The chocolate will smoke and melt in about 30 minutes.
2.) Remove the chocolate from the heat and leave to temper until it reaches room temperature. Stir in the vanilla seeds. Gently fold in a quarter of the cream, then fold in the rest of the cream. Gently fold in the egg whites.
3.) Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Grill the bananas, skins on, over medium heat. The banana is cooked once the skin has gone completely black.
4.) Serve the bananas hot or cold with the chocolate mousse.