More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How To Eat The Best Breakfast You've Ever Had
- +This Is The Best Comfort Food You'll Have All Week
- +Your Guide To Choosing The Right Protein, Every Time, All The Time
- +This Guy Reckons This Workout Is The Greatest Ever. Do You Agree?
- +PLATE UP! This High-Protein Post-Workout Feast Takes Just 10 Minutes To Cook
Eggs. Not just for breakfast.
In a medium pot, bring ½ cup milk, 1½ cups cold water and ½ tsp salt to a boil over high heat.
Stir in ½ cup polenta, whisking frequently.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until thick, 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, sauté 1 bunch of chopped spinach (stems removed) in 2 tbsp olive oil until wilted; season with salt and pepper.
Remove the kale from the pan.
Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan, heat and crack in 2 eggs.
Season the eggs with salt and pepper, cover the pan, and cook on low until the whites are done.
Serve the polenta topped with greens and a fried egg.
Makes 2 servings