More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Get A Cover Model Body: Pro Tips From Du Toit Botha
- +How You Can Master The Clapping Pull-Up
- +Why You Should Be Taking Probiotics If You Want A Flat Belly
- +Eat These 5 Foods To Slow Down Hair Loss
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
Prime your muscles with clean carbs and 34g of protein in 10 minutes. Spend the rest of your lunch break in the gym – tease your colleagues as they choke on their fast food.
The Protein Cluster Bomb
- Cooking Time: 10min
- Protein: 34g
- Carbs: 26g Energy 1 699 kJ
- Saturated Fats: 0.5g
What you’ll need:
- 2 Medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1 Can of tuna in water
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 Spring onion, sliced
- 150G Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 Office microwave
Step 1 – 0-8 minutes Don’t worry, you’re only really prepping for 30 seconds. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork, then microwave. Flip them over halfway through.
Step 2 – 8-9 minutes Once they’re done, cut the potatoes lengthways and squeeze the ends inwards to make a pocket for your muscle-friendly payload. They’ll be ridiculously hot, so leave to steam away.
Step 3 – 9-10 minutes Meanwhile, drain the tuna and mix in the chilli and spring onion. Pack the low-GI shell with your filling and top with cottage cheese. It’s a more explosive postworkout meal than anything on the street. And a lot cheaper too.