More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
There has been a growing body of research surrounding the health benefits of chocolate. Researchers have now looked at the cognitive effects of chocolate and found surprising results. Dark chocolate lovers can now rejoice as researchers from Arizona University, have just uncovered the natural attention-boosting powers of dark chocolate in a study published in the journal NeuroRegulation. Scienti
Consumers can reap the benefits of regular 60 percent-cacao dark chocolate or higher, which may help boost attention span after a busy morning.
“A lot of us in the afternoon get a little fuzzy and can’t pay attention, particularly students,” Stevens said, “so we could have a higher cacao content chocolate bar and it would increase attention. People don’t generally eat chocolate and think it’s going to be healthy for them.”said the study’s lead author Larry Stevens, a professor of psychological sciences at NAU.