More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Watch out Quinoa! Amaranth coming through! An analysis of the proteins in amaranth seed found that many have potent antioxidant, cholesterol-lowering, antidiabetic, antiatherosclerotic, anticancer, and blood pressure lowering activity.
Amaranth comes from native American plants which produce tiny grain-like seeds that are high in protein. The seed is said to be a major food crop in areas of South America before Europeans arrived (the young leaves are also edible and nutritious).