More Useful Stuff
- +5 Meal Hacks That Will Stop You Wasting The Nutrients In Your Food
- +Are You A Smoker? These Foods Could Help Protect Your Lungs From Damage
- +Here’s How Weed May Help Brain Cancer Patients Live Longer
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +STUDY: Smoking Cigarettes Causes One Third Of All Cancer Deaths (Not Just Lung Cancer!)
Give your daily diet some shades: alpha-carotene – found in orange, yellow and dark green vegetables – may help fend off prostate cancer, suggests a British Journal of Cancer study. Men who ate approximately 500 micrograms (mcg) of the compound a day had a 54% lower risk of prostate cancer than men who took in only a nibble. The scientists speculate that alpha-carotene might reduce inflammation through the body, helping curb the formation of cancerous cells. So eat like Bugs: a large carrot provides about 2 500 mcg of alpha-carotene.
Reduce your risk of prostate cancer by getting circumcised after 35.
Or you could beat it with SEX, yes thats right, sex!
Also check out our top picks of Frozen Vegetables.