More Useful Stuff
- +Eat These Common Foods to Cut Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- +Man With Problems Peeing Gets 800g Stone Removed From Bladder
- +You Probably Don't Need to Eat As Many Fruits and Vegetables As You Think
- +Can Broccoli and Cauliflower Really Kill Cancer?
- +5 Cancers That Kill Men - And How To Spot Them Before It's Too Late
Give your daily diet some shades: alpha-carotene – found in orange, yellow and dark green vegetables – may help fend off prostate cancer, suggests a British Journal of Cancer study. Men who ate approximately 500 micrograms (mcg) of the compound a day had a 54% lower risk of prostate cancer than men who took in only a nibble. The scientists speculate that alpha-carotene might reduce inflammation through the body, helping curb the formation of cancerous cells. So eat like Bugs: a large carrot provides about 2 500 mcg of alpha-carotene.
Reduce your risk of prostate cancer by getting circumcised after 35.
Or you could beat it with SEX, yes thats right, sex!
Also check out our top picks of Frozen Vegetables.