More Useful Stuff
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +STUDY: Smoking Cigarettes Causes One Third Of All Cancer Deaths (Not Just Lung Cancer!)
- +Eat Your Way To A Healthy Heart With These 5 Snacks
- +7 Health Reasons You Should Knock Back A Beer Right Now
- +These 5 Proven Strategies Will Help You Ditch Cigs For Good
Give your daily diet some shades: alpha-carotene – found in orange, yellow and dark green vegetables – may help fend off prostate cancer, suggests a British Journal of Cancer study. Men who ate approximately 500 micrograms (mcg) of the compound a day had a 54% lower risk of prostate cancer than men who took in only a nibble. The scientists speculate that alpha-carotene might reduce inflammation through the body, helping curb the formation of cancerous cells. So eat like Bugs: a large carrot provides about 2 500 mcg of alpha-carotene.
Reduce your risk of prostate cancer by getting circumcised after 35.
Or you could beat it with SEX, yes thats right, sex!
Also check out our top picks of Frozen Vegetables.