More Useful Stuff
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +This Is The Best Comfort Food You'll Have All Week
- +Your Guide To Choosing The Right Protein, Every Time, All The Time
- +This Guy Reckons This Workout Is The Greatest Ever. Do You Agree?
- +PLATE UP! This High-Protein Post-Workout Feast Takes Just 10 Minutes To Cook
Healthy eating just got tastier…
Toss 3 tbsp of olive oil with 225g diced mixed mushrooms and a large pinch of salt.
Roast on a baking sheet in a 220°C oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
In the bottom of a 20cm baking pan, scatter 2 cups of cubed day-old wholegrain bread.
Scatter half the mushrooms and ½ cup of grated mild chedder cheese over the bread.
Top with 2 more cups of bread cubes, the remaining mushrooms, and another ½ cup of cheese.
In a bowl, whisk together 6 eggs, 1¼ cups milk, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp smoked paprika.
Pour over the bread mixture and let stand 20 minutes. Bake in a 180°C oven until puffed and golden, 30 to 40 minutes.
Makes 2 to 4 servings