More Useful Stuff
- +Do This With Your Finger To Make Healthier Food Choices
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +14 Delicious Easy Lunches That Will Help You Lose Weight
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
- +8 High-Protein Breakfasts That Aren’t All about Eggs
My mate Cobra is a wild cat and recently introduced to his dad, who’s even wilder.
He has a spot in El Salvador and without much effort, showed me how to makes this cervishe. The lime juices cures the fish, so theres no need to cook it.
300g Red Roman
fillets (or other
2 cloves garlic, crushed
100g red onion, finely chopped
100g green pepper, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
2 red tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
Juice of 3 limes
Cos lettuce and crisp tortillas to serve. Alternatively, use corn chips. Remove the fish from the skin and chop into 1cm pieces. Add this to a metal bowl and add the lime and garlic. Set aside for up to 3 hours. Just before serving, mix in the red onion, green pepper and salt. Serve immediately.