More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +15 Instant Ways to Make Yourself Happier
- +Why 3 Out Of 4 People Who Think They Have a Food Allergy Are Really Wrong
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
My mate Cobra is a wild cat and recently introduced to his dad, who’s even wilder.
He has a spot in El Salvador and without much effort, showed me how to makes this cervishe. The lime juices cures the fish, so theres no need to cook it.
300g Red Roman
fillets (or other
2 cloves garlic, crushed
100g red onion, finely chopped
100g green pepper, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
2 red tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
Juice of 3 limes
Cos lettuce and crisp tortillas to serve. Alternatively, use corn chips. Remove the fish from the skin and chop into 1cm pieces. Add this to a metal bowl and add the lime and garlic. Set aside for up to 3 hours. Just before serving, mix in the red onion, green pepper and salt. Serve immediately.