More Useful Stuff
- +Not All Apples Are Born Equal. We've Tracked Down The Healthiest
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Here's How To Eat The Best Breakfast You've Ever Had
Small meals and smart snacks can help you lose weight – but it’s possible to stay satiated on three meals.
The key is to eat more protein. A study from the University of Missouri found that dieters who ate 25% of their kilojoules from protein at breakfast, lunch and dinner felt fuller than those who spread it over six small meals.
And what better way to enjoy protein than braaing it along with the rest of the country?
Not into meat? Here are 29 other foods that build protein.