More Useful Stuff
- +14 Delicious Easy Lunches That Will Help You Lose Weight
- +Use This Super-Easy Trick To Make Your Steak More Tender
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
- +8 High-Protein Breakfasts That Aren’t All about Eggs
- +FAT HACK: The Fit Guy’s Guide To Eating Fast Food Without Piling On Pounds
Small meals and smart snacks can help you lose weight – but it’s possible to stay satiated on three meals.
The key is to eat more protein. A study from the University of Missouri found that dieters who ate 25% of their kilojoules from protein at breakfast, lunch and dinner felt fuller than those who spread it over six small meals.
And what better way to enjoy protein than braaing it along with the rest of the country?
Not into meat? Here are 29 other foods that build protein.