More Useful Stuff
- +Your New Favourite Recipe. This Is The Single Best Way to Cook a Steak
- +Why Every Man Should Cook With His Kids - And How To Get Started
- +How Eating Curry Could Undo The Effects Of Smoking
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
1 Start by cutting the tendons and fat fromthe surface. The easiest way todo this is by holding the knife at an angle underneath the part you’re removing.
2 Cut the fillet steaks into three centimetre slices. Any thinner than that, and they won’t bind together properly.
3 Tie some kitchen twine around each fillet – that’ll help themkeep their shapeduring the preparation. Once they’re all ready, pop them in the pan. If you’re cooking for several guests, save timeby binding a large piece of fillet with cooking string, and then cutting that into slices.