More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Blast Back Pain And Muscle Stiffness - With Just A Tennis Ball
- +Here's Why Men Should Drive Convertibles
- +What Are Captain Morgans – and Can They Help You Run Faster and Further?
- +This Is The Biggest Sex Mistake Young Guys Make
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
These fool-proof chicken dishes will earn you serious brownie points.
Roast two heads of garlic until soft, squeeze out the flesh into mayonnaise, add a squeeze of lemon and mix through shredded rotisserie chicken for the best chicken-mayo sarmies ever.
Roast rosa tomatoes, fresh chillies and readymade peri-peri sauce until the tomatoes are tender. Add one jointed rotisserie chicken, toss through the sauce and garnish with parsley. Serve with pita breads.
Fry readymade curry paste in oil until fragrant, add a can of coconut cream and simmer for 10 minutes. Add a jointed rotisserie chicken, heat through and garnish with chopped spring onions and fresh coriander. Spoon onto rice.
Cook barley until tender, then combine with fresh parsley, mint, pomegranate rubies, olives, sliced red onion and feta. Toss with lemon juice, olive oil, ground cumin and cinnamon, then serve with the jointed chicken.
Rotisserie chickens are currently on sale from R64.99 at Woolworths. For more great deals, visit Woolworths