More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
The great thing about most Asian-inspired dishes is the way they’re open to experimentation. This one is packed with taste and texture, and you can chop and change the ingredients at will. Shellfish allergy concerns? Cubed linefish works just as well.
HOW TO MAKE IT
1/ Soak the rice noodles in water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
2/ Mix the tamarind paste with a dash of hot water to loosen it up; add soy sauce and sugar and mix.
3/ Heat the oil, add garlic, shallots and chilli and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the noodles and stir-fry for a few minutes, then set aside.
4/ Add the eggs and cook, then scramble and mix into the noodles.
5/ Pour in the sauce and stir, add the prawns, spring onions and half the peanuts and cook for a minute.
6/ Serve steaming hot in bowls.