More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
By Paul Kita
Photo by Paul Kita
What you’ll need:
2 cups spinach
1 cup rocket
¼ cup coriander
2 spring onions, rough chopped
2 small garlic cloves
4 cups chickpeas, rinsed
1 cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to make it:
1. In a food processor or blender, add the spinach, rocket, coriander, spring onions, garlic, and chickpeas. Pulse to chop. Then process, slowly adding the olive oil, until a creamy dip forms.
2. Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and stir in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with whole wheat pita or toast. Makes 8 to 10 servings, as an appetizer.