More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
By Paul Kita
Photo by Paul Kita
What you’ll need:
2 cups spinach
1 cup rocket
¼ cup coriander
2 spring onions, rough chopped
2 small garlic cloves
4 cups chickpeas, rinsed
1 cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to make it:
1. In a food processor or blender, add the spinach, rocket, coriander, spring onions, garlic, and chickpeas. Pulse to chop. Then process, slowly adding the olive oil, until a creamy dip forms.
2. Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and stir in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with whole wheat pita or toast. Makes 8 to 10 servings, as an appetizer.