More Useful Stuff
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
This is the plan that our staff members are using for their fitness challenge. It’s important to note that everyone on the challenge is looking to BULK UP and are following high-intensity training plans.
This plan from Adrian Penzhorn can be used as a template and adjusted to fit in with your day and your needs. The plan has been developed assuming a few points:
1. You will be training hard, daily, with a mix of pure strength and higher intensity work
2. Your goals are to increase lean mass at a rate of 250-300 g per week
3. You currently fall in a weight category between 75-80 kg, or 85-90 kg
4. The programme runs over 12 weeks
If you are not training as much, or not seeking as much in terms of mass gain, then you can drop the portions of carbohydrate rich foods down to half. If you fall outside the above weight categories you can choose the nearest group and adjust your portions according to progress.
Download the full plan here: Mens Health 4 Week Plan