More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
They cook in less than five minutes and they’re packed with protein.
Rinse them well and discard any that have already opened. Once they’re cooked, toss those that haven’t opened. Garlic and tomato mussels
1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil,
1 small yellow onion, diced,
2 cloves garlic, minced 1kg mussels,
1/2 cup water,
1 cup dry white wine,
1 large tomato, chopped,
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saut‚ until lightly browned.
- Add the mussels, water and white wine. Reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid.
- After three or four minutes, the mussels will begin to open. Remove the lid, add the tomato and parsley and cover again for a minute.
- Dish the mussels out into two large bowls and spoon on some of the sauce from the pot.