More Useful Stuff
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +This Is The Best Comfort Food You'll Have All Week
- +Your Guide To Choosing The Right Protein, Every Time, All The Time
- +This Guy Reckons This Workout Is The Greatest Ever. Do You Agree?
- +PLATE UP! This High-Protein Post-Workout Feast Takes Just 10 Minutes To Cook
Everyone knows that eggs rule the roost at breakfast. But few men take advantage of this inexpensive muscle fuel at other times of the day.
In a large frying pan, sauté 2 thinly sliced leeks in 2 tbsp butter until soft.
Add a finely chopped garlic clove and a pinch of salt and cook until fragrant.
Stir in 8 cups wild rocket and 3 tbsp white wine.
Cook until the greens wilt; season with more salt and some pepper.
Crack in 4 eggs, put the lid on, and cook over low heat until the eggs are lightly set.
Makes 2 servings