More Useful Stuff
- +6 ‘Healthy’ Foods You Should Cut Back On If You Want to Lose Weight
- +You Might Be Taking the Wrong Form Of This Common Supplement
- +Can Drinking Green Tea Cancel Out Your Crappy Diet?
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Proving That 38 Is Not Too Late To Build Your Dream Body
- +The Amount Of Protein That Will Max Out Your Gains
Your tastebuds will thank you for this one
If you want to satisfy your hankering for something sweet and seasonal, look no futher—Shom Chowdhury, cofounder of Indie Fresh in New York City, has the recipe you’ve been waiting for.
This rich protein shake only takes minutes to make and is loaded with real pumpkin, so it’s naturally sweet and full of vitamin A.
Watch the video above to see how to make it, or use the instructions below as your guide.
What you’ll need:
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 scoop (34g) vanilla whey protein powder
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 medium banana, frozen
3/4 cup milk
How to make it:
Fill a blender with the ingredients in the order shown. Blend for 30 seconds, adding more milk if needed.
Nutrition per serving: 374 calories, 19g protein, 17g carbs (4g fiber), 20g fat