More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Blast Back Pain And Muscle Stiffness - With Just A Tennis Ball
- +Here's Why Men Should Drive Convertibles
- +What Are Captain Morgans – and Can They Help You Run Faster and Further?
- +This Is The Biggest Sex Mistake Young Guys Make
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
Quick, easy chocolate mousse that’ll impress.
WARM CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
4 egg yolks
60g castor sugar
1 Melt the chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan and leave to cool.
2 Combine the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk to a stiff sabayon.
3 Fold the melted chocolate mixture very carefully into the egg mixture.
4 Fill 4x11cm white porcelain dishes with the mousse and smooth the surface.
5 Bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for seven minutes.
6 Leave to cool to room temperature.