More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
Quick, easy chocolate mousse that’ll impress.
WARM CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
4 egg yolks
60g castor sugar
1 Melt the chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan and leave to cool.
2 Combine the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk to a stiff sabayon.
3 Fold the melted chocolate mixture very carefully into the egg mixture.
4 Fill 4x11cm white porcelain dishes with the mousse and smooth the surface.
5 Bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for seven minutes.
6 Leave to cool to room temperature.