More Useful Stuff
- +Why You Should Be Taking Probiotics If You Want A Flat Belly
- +Eat These 5 Foods To Slow Down Hair Loss
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Eat These 8 Best Foods For All-Day Energy
- +Are You Hangry Every Day? You Could Have A Metabolic Problem
– 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
– ¼ cup buttermilk
– 4 slices bacon
– ¼ cup sour cream
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 spring onion
– Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 230°C. On a rimmed baking sheet, rub the sweet potatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender (45 min)
- Let cool on the sheet. Halve lengthwise and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Add buttermilk and paprika to flesh. Mash until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Stuff skins with filling and bake until lightly browned around edges (15 min)
- In a pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate; crumble. Stir together sour cream and 2 tbsp water; drizzle over skins. Garnish with bacon, paprika and chopped spring onion; cut in half to serve.