More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
Grapefruit is a terrific source of vitamins A and B5, potassium, folate, and fibre. And it’s loaded with cancer-fighting lycopene. A half grapefruit has just 53 waistline-friendly calories.
4 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup chicken broth
3 Tbsp grapefruit juice
2 tsp honey
3 cups trimmed watercress
2 grapefruit, cut into segments
1. Season chicken with thyme and half of the salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken, 6 minutes per side. Add wine, broth, juice, and honey. Simmer until reduced to 1/3 cup. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
3. Put watercress and grapefruit on 4 plates. Top with chicken and sauce.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS. Per serving: 266 calories, 27 g protein, 15 g carbohydrates (2 g fiber), 10 g fat (2 g sat), 438 mg sodium