More Useful Stuff
Raise the steaks
Heston Blumenthal is a self-taught chef and restaurateur best known for his modern, scientific approach to cooking. He pioneered the bacon dessert movement at his three Michelin Star restaurant The Fat Duck. Here are his tips for the perfect slab of meat:
1. Choose a nice thick steak with plenty of marbling.
2. Let your steak come to room temperature before cooking.
3. Add olive oil to your pan and get it smoking hot.
4. Cook the steak for 3-4 minutes, turning every 10-15 seconds.
5. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Now get these 3 recipes – Heston Blumenthal’s Man Meals