More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
It has more protein than brown rice and higher levels of antioxidants, fibre and vitamin E than even blueberries.
Virgin Coconut Oil
It delivers powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, which may be beneficial for heart health.
High levels of vitamin C boost collagen production, essential for muscle growth and recovery after tough workouts.
Capsaicin, which gives chillies their heat, has anti-inflammatory properties and can rev your fat-burning metabolism.