More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
Your curl just isn’t curly enough…
“When you break it down by what the bicep muscles actually do, you’re limited with the regular curl,” says Gary Ward, director of Anatomy in Motion.
“This variation extends, flexes and con- tracts every fibre of your biceps for more growth.”
Step 1: Lower the dumbbells and extend your arms just behind your backside.
Step 2: Curl them up to your chest and tense your biceps.
Step 3: Now raise your elbows until your upper arm is parallel to the floor.
Step 4: Twist your hands so the thumbs face out, “popping” your biceps.
Step 5: Make gun noises, mime putting pistols in your pockets and walk away.