More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
Your curl just isn’t curly enough…
“When you break it down by what the bicep muscles actually do, you’re limited with the regular curl,” says Gary Ward, director of Anatomy in Motion.
“This variation extends, flexes and con- tracts every fibre of your biceps for more growth.”
Step 1: Lower the dumbbells and extend your arms just behind your backside.
Step 2: Curl them up to your chest and tense your biceps.
Step 3: Now raise your elbows until your upper arm is parallel to the floor.
Step 4: Twist your hands so the thumbs face out, “popping” your biceps.
Step 5: Make gun noises, mime putting pistols in your pockets and walk away.