More Useful Stuff
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +This Is What Would Happen To Your Muscles If You Stretched For 10 Minutes Every Day
- +These 3 Exercises Are The Antidote To The Hours You Spend Sitting In Your Office Chair
- +You’ll Definitely Be Sore Tomorrow If You Try This Squat
- +Undo The Damage Of A Day Of Sitting On Your Ass. In 30 Seconds!!
It’ll open up your hips, ankles, and upper back, and activate your core and glutes—all so you can perform your best.
Warm ups are important. They improve your range of motion, reduce your risk of injury, and prime your muscles so that you can perform at your absolute best.
But what if we told you that you can get all those benefits in just one move?
Men’s Health Fitness Director B.J. Gaddour calls it “The One Mobility Move to Rule Them All.” And he’s not kidding.
“It addresses all the areas we really want to open up—your ankles, hips, and upper back.” Gaddour says.
The mobility movement also activates the small—but key—stabilizing muscles in your core and shoulders, turns on your glutes, and gets your blood pumping, he explains.
Do it for 2 to 5 minutes before your next workout. However, if you’re super tight, increase the time to 5 to 10 minutes.