More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +The Chest Workout You Will Love to Hate
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
This guy must eat endangered species for his post workout snack. How else do you explain a 511 kilogram deadlift?
Mark Felix shatters last year’s world record deadlift at the 2013 Arnold Strongman. This incredible deadlift is 511 kilograms – the heaviest deadlift in human history. Mark previously ripped off his shirt in celebration at shattering the deadlift record by lifting 508 kilograms. He knew he had more in him and he destroyed the record he set just minutes earlier.