More Useful Stuff
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +Do These Workouts. Look Like This.
- +10 Things Every Guy Should Know About Protein Powder
This guy must eat endangered species for his post workout snack. How else do you explain a 511 kilogram deadlift?
Mark Felix shatters last year’s world record deadlift at the 2013 Arnold Strongman. This incredible deadlift is 511 kilograms – the heaviest deadlift in human history. Mark previously ripped off his shirt in celebration at shattering the deadlift record by lifting 508 kilograms. He knew he had more in him and he destroyed the record he set just minutes earlier.