More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +The Chest Workout You Will Love to Hate
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
There’s lots to be excited about when it comes to TeamSA. Including our homegrown water-babies who are prepped and ready to champion the SA flag. Only this time, it won’t be too much of an upset as the world has already witnessed the world class talent South Africa has to it’s disposal. Remember the 2012 Olympics Games in London? We brought home 2 Gold Medals in the Men’s swimming events and our Rowing Team added another 4.
Only time will tell if our athletes are able to swim, slice and stroke their way into the history books once again.
Here are our top 3 Aquatic moments from the 2012 Olympics:
Le Clos Shocks Phelps to 200m Butterfly Gold – London 2012 Olympics
How South Africa won Lightweight Coxless Four gold at London 2012 | Rowing Week
Cameron Van Der Burgh