More Useful Stuff
- +Here’s How Weed May Help Brain Cancer Patients Live Longer
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +STUDY: Smoking Cigarettes Causes One Third Of All Cancer Deaths (Not Just Lung Cancer!)
- +7 Health Reasons You Should Knock Back A Beer Right Now
- +These 5 Proven Strategies Will Help You Ditch Cigs For Good
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition recently published a study that showed that ingredients used in curing meat had carcinogenic properties. If you’re eating a salami sandwich right now, then have a glass of milk. The findings suggest that eating a calcium-rich diet or adding alpha-tocopherol to cured meat may reduce the risk of colon cancer associated with the consumption of cured meat. Lay off the biltong at games, and rather snack on these: nuts. They’re packed full of healthy fats and oils.