More Useful Stuff
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
- +Going Bald? Here’s When You Should Shave Your Head
- +Here's Why You Need to Walk More than 10,000 Steps Per Day
South African sprinter Wayde van Niekerk made history when he became the first man in history to do the 100m in under 10 seconds‚ the 200m in under 20 seconds and the 400m in under 44 seconds.
Watch those three races here.