More Useful Stuff
- +8 Surprising Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Drinking Booze
- +Here’s Another Scientific Benefit Of Drinking Beer, Because You Deserve Good News
- +Here's How You Can Win Any Fight In 5 Steps
- +Science Explains Why You’re a Jerk When You Drink Alcohol
- +BUSTED: 8 Hangover Myths You Need Stop Believing
Stock your summer supplies. The last thing you need when planning a summer get together is to be running around for drinks. Get tray of your favourite beer, and these necessities
Your shopping list:
Freshly squeezed lemon, granadilla and orange juice
Whole raspberries and strawberries
In a cocktail shaker, mix 4-5 raspberries and 2 tsp sugar. Add 35ml gin, 25ml lemon juice, ice and shake well. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice, top with soda and garnish with fresh raspberries and a lemon wedge.
In a cocktail shaker, mix 3 strawberries and 15ml sugar syrup. Add 35ml gin, 25ml granadilla juice, 15ml lemon juice, 50ml pear purée, a large scoop of ice and shake well. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish with slices of fresh pear and strawberry.
In a whisky glass, combine 4 lime wedges, 2 tsp sugar and 20ml Cachaça. Using the back of a spoon, press the juice from the limes and crush the sugar until dissolved. Add 30ml Cachaça and top with crushed ice. Stir and cap with extra crushed ice.
In a cocktail shaker, combine 35ml gin, 15ml Campari, 15ml Lemoncello, 15ml sugar syrup and 35ml orange juice. Add ice and shake well. Double strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a twist of lime peel.