More Useful Stuff
- +How To Do The Ultimate 5-Move Warm Up
- +Your Desk Job Could Be Ageing You By 8 Extra Years
- +Get Into Fighting Shape With This Combat Challenge
- +Are You One Of The 20 Percent Of Guys Who Should NEVER Deadlift? Here's How To Find Out
- +Want To Become A Pullup Powerhouse? Here Are The Steps That Will Get You There
Build total-body endurance with just 3 exercises
Trainer: Alexia Clark, personal trainer at Alexia Fitness in Scottsdale, Arizona
Benefit: This workout will build total-body muscular endurance with an emphasis on your legs, glutes, shoulders, and arms.
Directions: Do the first exercise for 60 seconds. Rest 30 seconds.
That’s 1 round. Do 3 total rounds of the first exercise.
Rest 1 to 2 minutes.
Repeat that protocol for the following two exercises.
1. 2-kettlebell sumo squat to overhead press with reverse lunge (alternate sides each rep)
2. Kettlebell deadlift to squat jump
3. Kettlebell swing switch