More Useful Stuff
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
- +This Might Be the New Cure For Erectile Dysfunction
- +How You Can Rock Our Top 5 Most Badass Black On Black Watches
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
The lying miniband hip flexion extension may be a mouthful of an exercise, but it’s also a great multitasker.
You’ll light up your abs, bulletproof your lower back, strengthen your hip flexors, mobilise your hips, and improve your squatting and running mechanics, says Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour, C.S.C.S.
Watch the video below to see how to perform the move.
“It’s great for sets of 10 to 20 reps or work periods of 1 to 2 minutes,” Gaddour says. “Add it as a warmup or activation drill or plug it into a circuit as a core move.”