More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
The lying miniband hip flexion extension may be a mouthful of an exercise, but it’s also a great multitasker.
You’ll light up your abs, bulletproof your lower back, strengthen your hip flexors, mobilise your hips, and improve your squatting and running mechanics, says Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour, C.S.C.S.
Watch the video below to see how to perform the move.
“It’s great for sets of 10 to 20 reps or work periods of 1 to 2 minutes,” Gaddour says. “Add it as a warmup or activation drill or plug it into a circuit as a core move.”