More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Workout: The Explosive Power Ladder Workout
Trainer: Nate Helming, trainer at San Francisco CrossFit, endurance coach
Benefit: You’ll build the strength, power, and endurance you need to become a better runner and athlete.
It’s a ladder workout, so the density (or number of reps) increases with each round. But don’t worry, it’ll be over in 6 minutes.
Directions: Perform one rep of each exercise in the order shown. That’s 1 round.
Add one rep each round. So for round 2, you’ll do 2 reps of each exercise, and for round 3, you’ll do 3 reps, and so on.
Do as many rounds as you can in 6 minutes.
1. Rolling pistol with hop, right leg (make it easier by using both legs on the standing phase of the exercise)
2. Rolling pistol with hop, left leg (make it easier by using both legs on the standing phase of the exercise)
3. Flying squirrel pushup
4. Burpee broad jump