More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
Workout: The Explosive Power Ladder Workout
Trainer: Nate Helming, trainer at San Francisco CrossFit, endurance coach
Benefit: You’ll build the strength, power, and endurance you need to become a better runner and athlete.
It’s a ladder workout, so the density (or number of reps) increases with each round. But don’t worry, it’ll be over in 6 minutes.
Directions: Perform one rep of each exercise in the order shown. That’s 1 round.
Add one rep each round. So for round 2, you’ll do 2 reps of each exercise, and for round 3, you’ll do 3 reps, and so on.
Do as many rounds as you can in 6 minutes.
1. Rolling pistol with hop, right leg (make it easier by using both legs on the standing phase of the exercise)
2. Rolling pistol with hop, left leg (make it easier by using both legs on the standing phase of the exercise)
3. Flying squirrel pushup
4. Burpee broad jump