More Useful Stuff
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Undo The Damage Of A Day Of Sitting On Your Ass. In 30 Seconds!!
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
- +These 3 Life-Changing Tips Helped This Guy Beat Knee Pain (and get JACKED!)
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
A member of the Beijing SWAT team, police officer Mao Weidong, has set a new world record for the world’s longest plank. Now if you’ve been following our workout plans then you’ve definitely performed this bodyweight exercise before, and would probably be pleased with holding a plank for, oh, about two-minutes or so. So when you hear that Weidong held his plank for over 4 hours, well, hopefully it inspires you to push for five-minutes next time…