More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Here Scott Sonnon show’s a great bodyweight exercise for recruiting the lower body
TACFIT Quad Press Coaching Cues:
1. Hands / forearms rotate inward at 45 degrees, to form a diamond with the hands.
2. Elbows are back from the shoulder plane at a 45 degree angle; with the lats engaged / activated.
3. The back is parallel to the ground to ensure both the upper and lower body act equally speed / power.
4. Knees are rotated at hips outward at a 45 degree angle.
5. Heels are rotated inward at 45 degrees, with weight distribution primarily on the big toes and inside ball of foot.
6. Exhale on the effort, softly touch the inside of the knee on the soft tissue not the cap, press to both elbows locked. No pause on the bottom to store and release the elastic power.