More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Master The Clapping Pull-Up
- +Here's Why You Should Stop Worrying About How Much Sex You're Having
- +Can Your Anxiety Impact Your Sexual Performance And Cause Premature Ejaculation?
- +We Pick The 5 Best Waterproof Watches To Be Your Wingman On Land And Sea
- +Wow Her With Fillet (With Wedges And Chimichurri) In Under 20 Minutes
Here Scott Sonnon show’s a great bodyweight exercise for recruiting the lower body
TACFIT Quad Press Coaching Cues:
1. Hands / forearms rotate inward at 45 degrees, to form a diamond with the hands.
2. Elbows are back from the shoulder plane at a 45 degree angle; with the lats engaged / activated.
3. The back is parallel to the ground to ensure both the upper and lower body act equally speed / power.
4. Knees are rotated at hips outward at a 45 degree angle.
5. Heels are rotated inward at 45 degrees, with weight distribution primarily on the big toes and inside ball of foot.
6. Exhale on the effort, softly touch the inside of the knee on the soft tissue not the cap, press to both elbows locked. No pause on the bottom to store and release the elastic power.