More Useful Stuff
- +Conor McGregor Will Appear On Game Of Thrones. Could He Take Down ‘The Mountain?’
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
- +Big Biceps Could Save Your Life
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +Why Your New Running Partner Has More Legs Than You
Parkrun organise free, weekly, 5km timed runs around the world. They are open to everyone, free, and are safe and easy to take part in.These events take place in pleasant parkland surroundings and encourage people of every ability to take part.
adidas, the official technical partner to parkrun South Africa, will be joining the Delta Park (Johannesburg) and Green Point (Cape Town) runs on Saturday, 25th October to promote the latest editions of adidas’ ground-breaking running shoe, Energy Boost.
Healthy snacks and drinks will be available to all, music will be provided to help you over the line, the adidas technical vans and reps will be on-site to showcase their latest running ranges, some surprise activations to push you to go the extra mile, fantastic adidas prize hampers and even an entry to the 2015 Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon will be up for grabs!
And if you can do twenty pushups, 10 pull ups and a coupla squats on top of your parkrun then perhaps you’d be interested in attempting our Urbanathlon.