More Useful Stuff
- +This Guy Won The Gruelling Maserati BIG5 Challenge. Here's What It Felt Like
- +From Zero To Comrades Hero In 8 Months
- +6 Foods You Should Never Eat or Drink Before Your Workout
- +5 Races You Seriously NEED to Tick Off Your Bucket List This Winter
- +This Is The Exact Percentage By Which Road Running Beats Treadmill Training
It’s theOld Mutual Two Oceans Marathon 2014 this weekend.
Are you dying to compete in what’s been dubbed the world’s most beautiful marathon?
Then you need to ask, are you fit enough?
But what happens when running gets boring?
Then you need toreinvent your running.
Also, lifting weights will help you to pick up speed. But don’t hit the iron without first consulting a marathon veteran’s running tips. Learn from him to prevent running injuries. Otherwise you can speak to Hendrick Ramaala on breaking limits.