More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +8 Ways Your Running Shoes Are Ruining Your Workout
- +BUSTED: Does Running Hurt Your Knees In The Long Run?
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
- +Here's What You Can Learn From Babies, Birds And Buffalo To Improve Your Running
It’s theOld Mutual Two Oceans Marathon 2014 this weekend.
Are you dying to compete in what’s been dubbed the world’s most beautiful marathon?
Then you need to ask, are you fit enough?
But what happens when running gets boring?
Then you need toreinvent your running.
Also, lifting weights will help you to pick up speed. But don’t hit the iron without first consulting a marathon veteran’s running tips. Learn from him to prevent running injuries. Otherwise you can speak to Hendrick Ramaala on breaking limits.