More Useful Stuff
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +Zero To Hero Week 5: 4 Signs Your Mate Has Started Gyming
Your pelvic floor muscles could use a workout
The idea that exercising men’s pelvic floor muscles can produce sexual and urinary benefits was represented in a poster presentation at the Biennial Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Society for Sexual Medicine. Researchers in Indonesia recorded improvements in men with erectile dysfunction (ED) after a program of pelvic-floor muscle exercise sessions. After a month of exercise sessions 3 times per day at home, 11 of 18 patients had stronger erections based on the industry standard measure, the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF). Three patients additionally reported increased bowel and bladder control after exercising their pelvic floor muscles for a month. Researchers believe this treatment program could be incorporated into current treatments for ED. The poster session summary did not mention if the exercises were illustrated along with this information.