More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
A density circuit involves alternating between 3 or more moves performed at a submaximal number of repetitions.
For example, with the Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat you’ll do sets of 5 reps at a weight you can do 10 reps with in a single set. This allows you to work more continuously, better manage fatigue, and maintain better movement quality throughout your training sessions.
Perform AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 30 minutes of the following moves in the exact order listed:
Double Dumbbell Front Squat with Hip Circle @ 10 reps
Kettlebell Swing @ 20 reps
Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat @ 5 reps/side
Sliding Single-Leg Deadlift @ 5 reps/side
Box Squat Jump @ 10 reps
Band Skater Jump @ 10 reps