More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
A density circuit involves alternating between 3 or more moves performed at a submaximal number of repetitions.
For example, with the Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat you’ll do sets of 5 reps at a weight you can do 10 reps with in a single set. This allows you to work more continuously, better manage fatigue, and maintain better movement quality throughout your training sessions.
Perform AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 30 minutes of the following moves in the exact order listed:
Double Dumbbell Front Squat with Hip Circle @ 10 reps
Kettlebell Swing @ 20 reps
Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat @ 5 reps/side
Sliding Single-Leg Deadlift @ 5 reps/side
Box Squat Jump @ 10 reps
Band Skater Jump @ 10 reps