More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Before you go bottoms up at happy hour tonight, go bottoms up with a kettlebell. Holding the bell upside down as you perform exercises like overhead presses, pushups, and squats challenges the muscles in your core that help stabilise your spine. It’ll also work your grip and hips more than ever before, too.
Try it with the bottoms-up kettlebell core killer below.
1. Bottoms-up single-arm overhead press, left and right: 1 minute on each side
2. Bottoms-up single-arm squat, left and right: 1 minute on each side
3. Bottoms-up single-arm clean to alternating reverse lunge, left and right: 1 minute on each side
4. Bottoms-up pushup to mountain climber: 1 minute
After you finish all 7 minutes of work, rest 1 minute. That’s 1 round. Do 3 rounds total.