More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Before you go bottoms up at happy hour tonight, go bottoms up with a kettlebell. Holding the bell upside down as you perform exercises like overhead presses, pushups, and squats challenges the muscles in your core that help stabilise your spine. It’ll also work your grip and hips more than ever before, too.
Try it with the bottoms-up kettlebell core killer below.
1. Bottoms-up single-arm overhead press, left and right: 1 minute on each side
2. Bottoms-up single-arm squat, left and right: 1 minute on each side
3. Bottoms-up single-arm clean to alternating reverse lunge, left and right: 1 minute on each side
4. Bottoms-up pushup to mountain climber: 1 minute
After you finish all 7 minutes of work, rest 1 minute. That’s 1 round. Do 3 rounds total.