More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Warm up with 5 to 10 minutes’ jogging. After the sprint sets, do the exercises marked 3A, B, C and D as a giant set; rest for 30 seconds after sets. Cool down with a three-minute walk, then stretching.
Warm up with 5–10 minutes on the rower. Perform these moves as two supersets. Rest 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk, then 10 minutes of stretching.
Warm up with shadow boxing. Perform moves 2A-D as a giant set, all on a bench, resting 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk and yet more stretching.