More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Master The Clapping Pull-Up
- +Here's Why You Should Stop Worrying About How Much Sex You're Having
- +Can Your Anxiety Impact Your Sexual Performance And Cause Premature Ejaculation?
- +We Pick The 5 Best Waterproof Watches To Be Your Wingman On Land And Sea
- +Wow Her With Fillet (With Wedges And Chimichurri) In Under 20 Minutes
Warm up with 5 to 10 minutes’ jogging. After the sprint sets, do the exercises marked 3A, B, C and D as a giant set; rest for 30 seconds after sets. Cool down with a three-minute walk, then stretching.
Warm up with 5–10 minutes on the rower. Perform these moves as two supersets. Rest 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk, then 10 minutes of stretching.
Warm up with shadow boxing. Perform moves 2A-D as a giant set, all on a bench, resting 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk and yet more stretching.