More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
Warm up with 5 to 10 minutes’ jogging. After the sprint sets, do the exercises marked 3A, B, C and D as a giant set; rest for 30 seconds after sets. Cool down with a three-minute walk, then stretching.
Warm up with 5–10 minutes on the rower. Perform these moves as two supersets. Rest 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk, then 10 minutes of stretching.
Warm up with shadow boxing. Perform moves 2A-D as a giant set, all on a bench, resting 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk and yet more stretching.