More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
Warm up with 5 to 10 minutes’ jogging. After the sprint sets, do the exercises marked 3A, B, C and D as a giant set; rest for 30 seconds after sets. Cool down with a three-minute walk, then stretching.
Warm up with 5–10 minutes on the rower. Perform these moves as two supersets. Rest 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk, then 10 minutes of stretching.
Warm up with shadow boxing. Perform moves 2A-D as a giant set, all on a bench, resting 30 seconds between sets. Cool down with a three-minute treadmill walk and yet more stretching.