More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
For a strength and fat-blasting workout like no other, grab an unloaded barbell.
Then perform 50 reps of each exercise in the order shown for a total of 500 reps. Try to complete each movement in as few sets as possible before moving on to the next exercise.
1. Hip thrust
2. Floor press
3. Zercher squat
4. Bent-over row
5. Overhead press
6. Biceps curl
7. Alternating forward lunge
8. High pull
9. Power punch
10. Pogo hop
Time how long the workout takes you. Progress the challenge by completing all 500 reps in less time, adding 5 pounds to the bar, or increasing the rep count to 55 for every exercise.