More Useful Stuff
- +Olympic Champ Henri Schoeman's New Office Job
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
For a strength and fat-blasting workout like no other, grab an unloaded barbell.
Then perform 50 reps of each exercise in the order shown for a total of 500 reps. Try to complete each movement in as few sets as possible before moving on to the next exercise.
1. Hip thrust
2. Floor press
3. Zercher squat
4. Bent-over row
5. Overhead press
6. Biceps curl
7. Alternating forward lunge
8. High pull
9. Power punch
10. Pogo hop
Time how long the workout takes you. Progress the challenge by completing all 500 reps in less time, adding 5 pounds to the bar, or increasing the rep count to 55 for every exercise.