More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +Your Guide To The 3 Best Fat-Torching Workout Strategies
New study shows vitamin D can make you strong
It’s officially spring, so make sure you catch some rays. You’ll be stronger, really. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to bone as well as muscle weakness, according to a Dutch study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism Endocrine. And if the sun isn’t shining, don’t worry, your diet can make up for the shortfall. Top of the vitamin D-rich food list is fish liver, according to Advances in Nutrition. Offal, or organ meats, come next, followed by egg yolks; time for a weekend on the coast, or an omelette.