More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: Does Hill Training Actually Work?
- +This Guy Reckons This Workout Is The Greatest Ever. Do You Agree?
- +PLATE UP! This High-Protein Post-Workout Feast Takes Just 10 Minutes To Cook
- +The Last-Minute, Total-Body Beach Workout
- +Zero to Hero Week 4: 3 Lessons This Guy Learnt While Working Out For The First Time
New study shows vitamin D can make you strong
It’s officially spring, so make sure you catch some rays. You’ll be stronger, really. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to bone as well as muscle weakness, according to a Dutch study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism Endocrine. And if the sun isn’t shining, don’t worry, your diet can make up for the shortfall. Top of the vitamin D-rich food list is fish liver, according to Advances in Nutrition. Offal, or organ meats, come next, followed by egg yolks; time for a weekend on the coast, or an omelette.