More Useful Stuff
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +Do These Workouts. Look Like This.
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
“Assuming you can already run five kilometres without stopping, you’ll only need to tweak one of your regular runs to achieve your goal,” says athletics coach Greg McMillan. Do one of these training sessions a week, alternating among the three. Run your regular course on three other days. You’ll be speedy by the end of summer.
To ensure that your legs and lungs can easily go the distance.
Run for 40 minutes at a pace of six minutes per kilometer (10km/h). Run an extra 10 minutes each session until you can run for 70 minutes.
To run a kilometer in eight minutes.
Jog for 10 minutes, then do three 800m runs in four minutes each, resting two minutes in-between. Repeat this sequence every other time you do it.
To finish with a kick.
After a 15-minute jog, do four 30-second sprints at 90 percent of your maximum effort.Add twosprints each time, until you can do 10 to 12.
Cap A Long Run
With a light, high-rep set to stimulate growth hormone. Explosive jumping drills can help to reduce muscle soreness.