More Useful Stuff
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +The Chest Workout You Will Love to Hate
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
Fads don’t work, a new study pinpointed many elements of successful weight-loss and weight maintenance programs.
- Do exercises you enjoy
- Limit your sugar intake
- Think about how much better you feel when you’re thinner
Limit sweets to no more than 10 percent of your daily calories.
- Remind yourself why you need to control your weight
- Carve out time for a consistent exercise routine
- Reward yourself for sticking to your diet
Track motivation in a journal.
Both Weigh Loss and Maintenance
- Make grocery lists
- Weigh yourself often
- Eat fruits & vegetables
People were more than twice as likely to lose weight when they ate fruits and vegetables often.
The Crime: 1, 050, number of calories in Boston Market’s All White Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwich
2.5, number of hours you’d have to pitch batting practice to burn 1, 050 calories.