More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Try This Kettlebell Workout From Hell For A Total-Body Burn
- +5 Things You Should Never Do After Your Workout
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
President Barack Obama has flexed his eclectic musical tastes before, sharing summer jams playlists featuring the likes of Chance the Rapper and Leon Bridges. Now the Hipster in Chief is at it again.
Firmly entrenched in the “screw it, let’s just try some cool shit before January” stage of his presidency, Obama recently found time to guest edit the upcoming issue of Wired.
Among his contributions to the magazine is a 10-song playlist of his favorite workout tracks.
So what does the fit President like to blast while he’s breaking a sweat?
Related: Music is Linked to a Better Workout
It’s a diverse mix of classic soul (Nina Simone), cool-down reggae (Bob Marley), acerbic indie rock (Courtney Barnett), and tunes from close friends (Jay Z, Beyoncé):
Frankly, dropping Sting on any workout playlist is a little wack. But aside from that weird inclusion, there are plenty of old and new bangers on here that make perfect sense for the gym.
Fire up Obama’s mix during your workout today. You just might feel more presidential while cranking out reps.