More Useful Stuff
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +Do These Workouts. Look Like This.
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
Build bigger pistons: lifting weights can help you run faster. That’s what Spanish researchers concluded after having a group of elite runners add twice-weekly strength sessions to their training. After 12 weeks, the runners shaved about five seconds off their three kilometre times – a significant improvement for such athletes. “Lifting enhances muscle strength, so the fibres don’t tire as quickly, which may lead to better running efficiency,” says Dr Silvia Sedano Campo, the study author.