More Useful Stuff
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +The local driver who went from Playstation to Ferrari, just got SA colours
- +Can You Squat More Than A 46kg Woman? Probably not this one!
- +Think You'd Notice If You Had A Heart Attack? Think Again
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
Arthur is not technically taking part of the Staff Fitness Challenge, but he couldn’t resist showing the guys how they should be pushing themselves.
He also smashed out a quick 20 wide-grip pullups after the tests for last year’s challenge. Just because he could. Here he is perfecting the hanging leg raise.
Strict leg raises – the finisher warm down exercise (or afterparty as coach @yogamanchris calls it) tonight was challenging – especially with my ridiculously tight hamstrings – but it’s a great move. It’s a work in progress – legs could be straighter and it could be done slower – but such a core killer. Thanks to @yogamanchris for the great @capecrossfit workout. #gymnastics #toestobar #bodyweight #core #fitspo @cfgymnastics @gymnasticbodies #MHTeamFit @menshealthza