More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Arthur is not technically taking part of the Staff Fitness Challenge, but he couldn’t resist showing the guys how they should be pushing themselves.
He also smashed out a quick 20 wide-grip pullups after the tests for last year’s challenge. Just because he could. Here he is perfecting the hanging leg raise.
Strict leg raises – the finisher warm down exercise (or afterparty as coach @yogamanchris calls it) tonight was challenging – especially with my ridiculously tight hamstrings – but it’s a great move. It’s a work in progress – legs could be straighter and it could be done slower – but such a core killer. Thanks to @yogamanchris for the great @capecrossfit workout. #gymnastics #toestobar #bodyweight #core #fitspo @cfgymnastics @gymnasticbodies #MHTeamFit @menshealthza